MAQ Nkrakra Soup is made from proportionate blend of carefully selected spices to produce this unique aromatic soup powder. MAQ Nkrakra Soup is a satisfying tasty light soup which can be enjoyed at any moment on its own or with fufu, boiled rice or cooked yam.
|Avg Per 100g||Avg Per Serve (15g)|
|Energy||1346kj (317 kcal)||202kj (47 kcal)|
|of which Sugars||19.3g||2.9g|
|of which Saturates||0.9g||0.1g|
*Reference intake of average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
INSTANT FUFU & EASY SOUP
How to Prepare the Soup (Serves 3 with one sachet)
• Cut meat [fish or chicken] to bite sizes Into a saucepan
• Add water just enough to cover base of saucepan
• Add one tablespoon full of Easy Soup onto meat and stir
• Cover with lid and cook for two minutes stirring in between
• Add rest of Easy Soup, then 1.5 litres of water and cook for 30 minutes
• Lower heat and simmer for further 20 minutes
• Serve with Sankofa Fufu
Hints & Tips: Serve with Sankofa Fufu.