Ama Peanut Soup powder is made from specially selected peanuts, roasted and carefully milled to preserve all the good nutrient in the nut. It is formulated with healthy spices to produce this aromatic soup powder to make a smooth creamy satisfying soup. A really tasty and healthy soup you can enjoy any moment of day on its own or with fufu, boiled rice or boiled yam.
|Avg Per Serve (30g)||Avg Per 100g|
|Energy||461kj (110 kcal)||1540kj (368 kcal)|
|of which Sugars||6.2g||20.7g|
|of which Saturates||0.3g||0.6g|
*Reference intake of average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Allergy Information: Contains Peanuts
AMA PEANUT SOUP – AUTHENTIC AFRICAN SOUP
Preparation and Serving Suggestion (Serves 2)
• Cut meat (fish or chicken) into bizesize chunks in a saucepan.
• Sprinkle with salt (to taste).
• Cover saucepan and steam on cooker for two minutes, stirring in-between.
• Pour approximately 1 litre of water onto the meat and add the content of one sachet (60g) of Peanut Soup powder.
• Remove cover from the saucepan and cook for 25 minutes, until the meat is cooked to requirement.
• Lower heat and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
Hints & Tips: Serve with Fufu, Banku, Rice or Boiled Yam.